It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing! We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
As the Associate, Business Development you will be introducing CEO’s and CPA firms in various markets to our company. This highly visible role and works closely with our Sales Directors and other key executives across the organization. The ideal candidate will be part of a high-performance team building and managing relationships with potential clients through current leads developed by our company, prospecting, networking, and building a referral pipeline.
- This individual will be the Sales Director’s right hand and will communicate with clients and CPAs on the Director’s behalf
- Manage Director’s calendar; schedule client meetings, conference calls, and follow up appointments
- Update Director’s sales pipeline; track proposals through preparation, follow up, and completion; produce weekly activity reports
- Maintain client relationship management database (Salesforce.com)
- Prepare marketing materials for presentations and meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements and complete monthly expense reports
- Additional tasks and responsibilities
- Previous experience in a fast paced sales environment a must
- 1+ years of experience in a fast paced sales support role
- Degree required
- Must be proactive; sales minded; a go-getter
- Experience updating a CRM (ACT, Salesforce, etc.) software
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of products including PowerPoint.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with a 24/7 mentality
- Self-motivated and hard-working
What’s in it for you?
A high performance culture, career growth opportunity, full benefits package, 401k, and the ability to make an impact.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
Suna Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state, and federal laws.
REQUESTING AN ACCOMODATION
Suna Solutions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Suna Solutions and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Suna Solutions and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us at 1 (888) 223-4788, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT
Compensation for roles at Suna Solutions varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific client, office or remote location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Suna Solutions provides a reasonable pay scale to include the hourly or salary range that Suna Solutions reasonably expects to pay for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington
To apply directly for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.