Hey, it never hurts to look.
Whether you’re ready to change jobs yesterday or just checking out the possibilities, we offer some of the best jobs. Check out all the exciting opportunities to take your career in a new direction. Part-time, full time or contract positions–we’ve got jobs you’ll love. What are you waiting for?
When awesome opportunities come along, we just can’t help but share. Here are today’s top picks of some of the best jobs.
Suna’s Hot Job of the Week:
Cost Accountant, Chatsworth, CA
We are currently looking for a Cost Accountant to work for a medical device company in the Chatsworth area. In this role you will be working closely with a Financial Accountant and an AP Clerk as a collaborative team. The ideal candidate will have a broad range of experience in Finance & Accounting with an emphasis in Cost Accounting. If you have five plus years of experience, then we are looking for you to join the team.
- Performs to individual goals established during performance reviews and/or goal setting meetings.
- Maintain & implement effective inventory cost accounting system & procedures
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and reconciliations.
- Assists with account reconciliations and monthly close
- Prepare cost estimates of new or proposed products.
- Maintain accurate standard costs of products.
- Compile reliable & accurate factory labor and overhead rates.
- Compile cost data for preparation of factory budgets and compare to actuals.
- Monthly in-depth analysis of factory reports & variances.
- Analysis and review of manufacturing activities to achieve reliable and accurate costs.
- Preparation of Monthly Reports
- Weekly Check Processing for payables.
- Account Receivable processing and control.Petty Cash management.
- Coordinate inventory Cycle Count activities.
- Manage Fixed Asset related reporting and functions including preparation of monthly fixed asset “roll-forwards” program.
- Participates in coordination and preparation of annual budgets and regular forecasts.
- Compiles cost data for preparation of factory budgets and compare to actual results.
- Develops and enhances Excel models for Reporting, Budgeting and Forecasting needs.
- Prepares monthly in-depth analysis of factory reports & variances.
- Research discrepancies of material-related transactions.
- Prepares monthly reconciliations as assigned, including but not limited to expense accounts reconciliation
- Collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas to provide financial guidance
- Other administrative tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- B.S/.B.A. in Accounting/Finance
- 5 + years of manufacturing cost accounting experience
- Epicor, Vantage, and Oracle experience preferred but not required
- CMA and/or CPA a plus
- May occasionally climb, sit, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
NOTE: Suna Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants, with criminal histories, are considered in a manner that is consistent with local, state and federal laws.
To apply, click here.